Meetings & Events
- Members’ Webinar – Canada Field to Fork Research Presentation, Consumer and Policy Elite Perspectives – 25 May 2011
- 2nd National Strategy Workshop – 9 December 2008
- Briefing on Bill C-51 – 6 June 2008
- 1st National Strategy Workshop – 7 February 2008
- Task Group on the Recognition of Post-Farm Food Safety Programs – 5 December 2007
- Industry/Government Subcommittee on Pandemic Preparedness Planning for the Agri-Food Sector – 5 December 2007
- Global Grippe Workshop – 26th & 27th March 2007
- Emergency Preparedness Session – 15 November 2005
An Emergency Preparedness Session designed jointly by the Canadian Supply Chain Food Safety Coalition (CSCFSC) and the Canadian government (Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Health Canada) presented speakers from industry, government and media to discuss emergency management experiences and a concrete table-top exercise simulating a terrorist attack on the Canadian food supply.
- Integrating Food Safety Systems in Canada: A Government-Industry Forum
A Joint Forum of the Canadian Supply Chain Food Safety Coalition (CSCFSC) and the three federal, provincial and territorial food safety committees was held May 18, 2004 at the Courtyard Marriott, Ottawa, Ontario, Laurier Room. Under the general overall theme “Integrating Food Safety Systems in Canada: A Government-Industry Forum”, this Forum was an excellent opportunity for both industry and government to network and share information on food safety issues of common interest, in the domestic and international arenas.The Joint Forum Report and the series of presentations made by the various government and industry guests are now available.